Box of 15 packets for on-the-go enjoyment
Here are the basics of what to expect:
- It tastes like Oreos, but not as sweet, with a hint of coconut and is SO delicious it feels naughty to have. But listen to this:
- There are 13 grams of collagen protein from grass fed cows per serving. What this means: creme de la creme, the best quality, absolutely top notch protein source. Collagen is best absorbed by the body for repairing muscle tissues. You can read more about why here.
- There are 9 grams of fat from coconut milk per serving. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut are easily digested by the body and immediately sent to the liver to be converted to usable energy.
- There are 13 grams of sugar derived from coconut sugar. Coconut sugar is low glycemic, which means that although it is a simple carbohydrate that will refill the glycogen stores in your muscles after exercise, it won’t spike and crash your blood sugar.
- Having single serving packets makes it easy to carry anywhere.
- The liquid nature of this product gives you a nutrition powerhouse in an easy to stomach form.
- It can be mixed with water, milk, coffee (coffee is my favorite), in oatmeal, pancakes, smoothies, chia seed pudding, etc. So many options! Plus can be had at home, on-the-go, or outside.
- It’s gluten, dairy, and soy free.
The Nuts and Bolts:
Ingredients: Coconut sugar*, coconut cream powder* (raw coconut milk, tapioca maltodextrin), grass fed collagen powder, black cocoa powder, cocoa powder.
Why Use Grass Fed Collagen:
Collagen is the most abundant source of protein in your body that makes up your connective tissues (joints, ligaments, tendons, and cartilage) and makes up 70% of the protein in your skin. Most widely known for its use in skincare products, collagen molecules are too large to be absorbed through the topical application so getting it from the inside out is the best way to reap the benefits!
Collagen contains amino acids such as proline, glycine, and lysine not present in muscle meat (steak, chicken breast, etc.) and is derived from skin and bones instead. Most recently the benefits of collagen have hit mainstream media in the form of homemade bone broth. If you’ve ever seen your homemade broth gel, that’s the component we’re talking about here. Unlike bone broth, collagen powder is flavorless, odorless, and shelf stable.
Our Dark Drinking Chocolate with Grass Fed Collagen is all the benefits of bone broth in an enjoyable cup of slightly sweet drinking chocolate that is portable and easy to bring outside.