This Summer Fudgesicles recipe is great for any level of either the Strength Training or Cardio Endurance Program.
- ½ cup raw cashews (optional, see note)
- 1 14-oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 avocado
- 6-8 Tbsp (1-1.5 packets) Dark Drinking Chocolate with Grass Fed Collagen
- Honey, to taste
- If using cashews, let soak for 2-3 hours then drain and rinse. (NOTE: Cashews will make the
fudgesiclescreamier and less crystallized but only use if you have a high powered blender)
- Add cashews (if using), coconut milk, avocado, and dark drinking chocolate powder to a blender and blend on high until smooth. Sweeten with honey to taste and add more powder if you want it more chocolatey.
- Pour or spoon mixture into popsicle mold and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Run mold under hot running water until
fudgesiclescan be easily removed and enjoyed.
Why they’re the absolute best
Fudgesicles are a childhood favorite treat of mine and this recipe takes me right back to spending all day at the pool during summer break. Mix that nostalgia with good quality fats and protein and we can officially declare that this recipe is the absolute best.
An extra bonus is that these reusable molds are very cheap and can be found everywhere during the summer. Try switching it up by making electrolyte popsicles to stay hydrated using the Trailside Kitchen electrolyte beverage recipe. Add sliced fruit for a fun surprise.
Did you love this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below!