- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 head cauliflower, quartered and cored
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add eggs and curry powder into a large bowl and beat with a fork until mixed.
- In a food processor, pulse almonds until fine then add to the large bowl.
- Roughly chop cauliflower and add to the food processor. Pulse until the cauliflower looks like pieces of rice (it should make about 3 cups).
- Pour "riced" cauliflower onto paper towel and squeeze to dry it. Add riced cauliflower and salt to the large bowl and mix all ingredients together until a paste forms.
- Spread the paste onto the parchment lined baking sheet about a quarter inch thick.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- Let flatbread cool completely and use a pizza cutter to slice into 12 pieces.
I am absolutely in love with this curry flatbread!
It’s a quick and easy way to get that “bready” texture you want sometimes with a meal and you can also take it with you on the road for any outdoor adventure! Being well balanced, it can be a standalone snack and doesn’t need to be paired with anything else.
Mix it up
Try spices other than curry to have different variations for different occasions! Add fresh garlic and rosemary, thyme and lemon zest, or cumin and smoked paprika. Try these variations with our Pesto Lamb Meatballs or Spanish Chickpeas and Spinach.